Thursday 28 July 2011

Kim Kardashian suffers Psoriasis



Kim K just recently revealed her agony that she's a sufferer of a terrible skin condition called Psoriasis. Psoriasis is a common skin condition that causes skin redness and irritation. Most people with psoriasis have thick, red skin with flaky, silver-white patches called scales. It also has no cure.



As a result the reality star gets an angry red rash, first on her legs, that soon spreads all over her body. After seeing her dermatologist, Kim panicked when she researched the condition on the Internet and realised her entire body could end up covered in the painful patches. 'My career is doing ad campaigns and swimsuit photo shoots,' she  cried. 'People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect.' 'When I gain a pound, it's in the headlines. Imagine what the tabloids would do to me if they saw all these spots?'



The hereditary disease was passed down to Kim from her mother Kris Jenner. 'I got it for the first time when I was exactly your age,' Kris told her distraught daughter on the show. 'I cried myself to sleep for months.'
Kim's doctor told her the condition is incurable, and the best way to manage it is to lead a 'slower-paced life.'

2 comments:

speakers