Monday 5 December 2011

Boys will be Boys!!

           

As a much younger girl, I would totally get air headed when a guy toasted me or asked me out or something. I’ll be like ‘OMG, this guy is totally into me, he likes me, he thinks I’m pretty’…blah, blah, blah. But now, as a much older ‘young’ lady **tongue sticking out** I’ve come to realize that a guy toasts on the average like 5 girls at the same time, so it’s pointless getting to excited, when a guy expresses his interest in you. For real, I’m not exaggerating.
I’ve done my survey and checked out several scenarios, which included interrogating my few male and female friends who have allowed themselves to be my guinea pig in my investigation. Guys never or hardly ever ask out one girl at the same time, neither do they completely like one girl at the same time. Don’t believe everything you see in movies. While they are onto the ‘one’ that they really like, they have other ‘spare tires’ that they’ll like to fill in their spare time. It’s almost humanly impossible for a guy to zero his focus to one girl….unless of course you are on a righteous path.
Having girl talk with one of my close friends the other day, and of course, we were talking about men, and all the failed relationships we had, of which many of them boiled down to Mr. Man chyking other gals when madam full ground. C’mon. Many times, I think guys are either clueless or are just good at playing dumb. My friend asked me, ‘Why do guys cheat as though it’s the most natural thing in the world?’ Err, if I knew the answer to that question, I could find a cure for cancer I guess. The most annoying response you’ll hear is that ‘it’s in their blood’. Oh puh-lize! If I hear that one more time, I’ll be tempted to burst some guy’s vein to find out what’s in it.
The reality of the issue though is that as ladies, we’ve come to deal with the fact that or our men would always wonder off into the wild, trying to find game. Our prayer is that they’ll be unsuccessful and that whatever game they find would be too smelly and scary, thus leaving them to come running back into our loving arms where they belong.
Boys will be boys. It’s no use trying to fight what they are, still doesn’t mean you should accept it too. Just live each today praying that you’ll be all the game and excitement you need.
In the mean time, I found this post while blog hopping. I loved it, I’m sure other ladies would too…. A prayer for your future spouse.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

speakers