Sunday 5 June 2011

X-Men first Class, Pirates of the Caribbean & Harry Poter 7

           


If you're a Harry Porter fan like I am, you'll probably be waiting in anticipation for the final release of the Harry Porter Sequel: Harry Porter and the Deathly Hallows part 7b. I can't wait!


After following the movie for like 10 years now, reading all the novel series, I just want the last part of the movie to be released, so i can get it over and done with.

Check out the official trailer for Harry Porter and the deathly hallows 7b

Pirates of the Caribbean is another movie I particularly enjoy, and that mostly because of Johnny Depp..sexy sexy Johnny... He's probably the only reason I might think Pirates are cool; and so 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides' is definitely another movie I'm looking forward to.

Official trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides

Finally, the X-Men saga continues with X-Men first Class. Actually this movie is supposed to be like a beginning, that is showing how X-men started.

Official trailer for X-men First Class

No comments:

Post a Comment

speakers