Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Playboy gets dumped!

                                                 Crystal Harris: Why I Called Off Hugh Hefner Wedding
 
Hugh Hefner tweeted yesterday morning 'the wedding has been called off, Crystal has had a change of heart' only 5 days to the wedding.
 
Speculations say that Crysal the 25 year old former play mate and aspiring singer might be involved in another romance with Jordan Mcgraw, the song writing son of T.V's Dr. Phil McGraw. Crstal Harris has however denied this.
 
She released a statement saying "After much deep reflection and thought I have decided to end my engagement with Hef," she wrote. "I have the utmost respect for Hef and wish him the best going forward. I hope the media will give each of us the privacy we deserve during this time."
 
Well it seems, the playboy has gotten a dose of his own medicine. It's possible their relationship was never what it seemed.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

speakers