Sunday 22 May 2011

Lady Gaga's Judas: A religious mockery or not?

The Clip begins with 12 disciples, riding down the highway in motorcycles and persoalised leather jackets. Lady Gaga who is supposedly 'Mary Magdalene' is riding behind 'Jesus' while 'Judas' rides close by.


While Gaga tries to defend this video by saying 'it's just a metaphor' and not a 'biblical lesson', one would think that by using religious symbolism, she makes a mockery of biblical scenes.

Even her lyrics (as seen below), makes you marvel at Gaga's Inspiration.......
                                             
In the most Biblical sense,
I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offensed,
Or wear ear condom next time

I wanna love you,
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to .........


Do you think Lady Gaga is going to far? or just being creative?

What's your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. Sexy Cleopatra22 May 2011 at 16:44

    Which kind creative is this?

    I have informed her family members to pray for her as God is about to punish her as i have informed my MFM relatives to pray concerning her her!!!

    If you re close to her, warn her not to try Bros J again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dt lady Gaga has gone beyond being creative to becoming insane.

    ReplyDelete

speakers